We’re OPEN + Updates
To Our Wellness Community,
Thank you everyone for your efforts and patience over the last months with following the State mandated Covid-19 safety precautions. The good news is that everyone’s efforts have paid off!
Starting June 15th, the state of CA and Bay Area have implemented the following updates:
– The state of CA is no longer on the colored tier system.
– Social distance parameters have been lifted.
– Public indoor business capacity limits have been lifted.
– Vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask indoors.
– Non-vaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear a mask. The state is allowing for individuals to “self-attest” via their personal choice actions to wear or not wear a mask.
See you in the hot room!
Thank You So Much!
If you would like to start attending classes again, please send us an email informing us of this. We will adjust your past membership and confirm once it’s ready for you to start booking classes.
* Please email us several days before your desired class return date, to allow enough time for our staff to address your account / membership needs.
Booking & Cancellations:
Pre-booking of classes required to attend. You may book classes via our website schedule page or via the general “Mindbody” phone app.
* You may also utilize the general “Mindbody” App, as described at the bottom of this page.
If canceling a booked reservation, it must be done so a minimum of 2 hours before the class start time. If late-cancel or no-show within the 2 hour window, the single class drop-in rate will apply.
You may attend classes at your designated home studio location; Travel-Passes between studio locations not available at this time.
Safe Studio Procedures:
We are committed to your safety and are following the guidelines per the CDC
and State of CA.
– Floor cleaning system implemented after every class. All surfaces and high touch areas disinfected throughout the day.
– Air purifiers installed in yoga room. H13 Medical Grade HEPA filters remove over 99% of particles down to 0.1 microns with 5-in-1 filter system, capturing airborne viruses & bacteria.
– Additional cross-ventilation/exhausting of room between classes.
– Mat/towel rentals now available; or students to bring their own or purchase new in studio.
– Optional use of face masks during class session; if you choose to use…
* we recommend the following disposable face masks, which are easiest to use during a yoga session.
You can bring your own or purchase at studio for $1.
your Hot Yoga Plus Family!
Check schedule, book classes
Search by name in the Apple Store or Google Play for Android: “MindBody” (select the app, per below); once downloaded search “Hot Yoga Plus San Mateo”.
Login with your account user email and password.